When you open the app, you can see a horizontal menu at the bottom of the screen.
In the Plan tab you can find the following features: Start With Your Mind, Log Calories, Be Active, Weigh-In, Water Tracker and Steps Tracker.
🔸️ At the top of the screen, you can see Start With Your Mind section. It is a psychology-based lifestyle change program aimed at helping users change their habits, make conscious decisions, detect and manage their stress triggers.
🔸️ Below you can see the Log Calories section where you can log your daily calorie intake as well as:
- log your own food;
- search and log food by name;
- scan barcodes of the food you want to log or add the dish manually if there’s no barcode available;
- enter serving size;
- manage reminders to log food;
- send feedback about calorie tracker;
- see information about logged macros (Carbs, Fat, Protein).
🔸️ Be Active (or Do Your Workout) includes the workout to do today. Besides, here you can set up and edit your calorie goal, as well as check active and resting calories. Your Daily Steps results are reflected at the bottom of the screen. There is also a chance to add a custom activity.
🔸️ Weigh-In allows you to log and track your weight every three days.
🔸️ Water Tracker allows you to reach your hydration goals by entering water intake and check the total of water you drank.
🔸️ When it comes to Track Your Steps, the following options are available:
- check the number of steps and burned calories;
- check distance;
- check weekly average of steps;
- set up daily steps goals.
These are just the basics – feel free to play around with the app and its features, and let us know if you have any other questions. You can reach out to us at any time at email@example.com.