We are currently providing our customers with apps so that they have access to their plans on the go. It is very convenient to have the program on your smartphone wherever you are. After you register, install the app and log into your account, you will find your plan inside the app.
It's also possible to use BetterMe on your desktop.
For more detailed information about each feature, please select your platform below:
When you open the app, you can see a horizontal menu at the bottom of the screen. The first tab is Plan, where you can see a list of relevant tools and suggestions for the day:
- Fasting with detailed recommendations and information about intermittent fasting;
- Training with a set of exercises to help you reach your fitness goals;
- Food to track your calories or log your own food;
- Water Tracker to make sure you stay hydrated and drink enough water;
- Walk to count your steps.
Next to Plan, you can see the Training, Food, Challenges and Profile tabs.
In Training, you have your personalized program at the top as well as other workouts based on your fitness level.
The Food tab gives you access to your today’s plan as well as your full meal plan. You can see detailed recipes with ingredients and instructions.
The Challenges tab includes various activities to achieve faster results on your fitness journey. Besides, there are other programs to focus on self-care, digital detox, sleep and developing healthy habits.
The last tab in the Menu is More with access to your Statistics to check details about your weight, steps, meal calories, and workout time. Under My Profile, you can manage your personal data, log in and out, check terms and policies as well as contact our support team for assistance.
When you open the app, you can see a horizontal menu at the bottom of the screen.
The first tab is Plan, where you can see the following features:
- The Add Food section, where you can log your daily calorie intake as well as log your own food;
- Do Your Workout includes the workout for the day and here you can set up and edit your calorie goal, as well as check active and resting calories. There is also a chance to add a custom activity;
- Water Tracker allows you to enter your water intake and check the total of water you drank;
- Track Your Steps is about checking the steps statistics.
Next to Plan, you can see the Workouts, Fasting and Challenges tabs.
In Workouts, there are sections like home and gym, walking and running, etc. You can choose specific exercises based on focus areas of your body, estimated time as well as your fitness level.
The Fasting tab allows you to select the preferred intermittent fasting type and start fasting.
Challenges include various activities to achieve faster results on your fitness journey. Besides, there are other programs to focus on self-care, digital detox, sleep and developing healthy habits.
The last tab you see is More with access to your Statistics to track progress (past, current and target weight, steps stats, meal calories and workout time). Under My Profile tab, you can manage your personal data, log in and out, set up workout reminders and check terms and policies.
The Meals section offers you a selection of food for the day from your personalized meal plan. Together with a recipe with detailed instructions, you have information about cooking time, ingredients, nutrients, calories, as well as allergy tips.
In More you can also start a chat with a personal coach, connect with other users, leave comments and questions, read useful articles and tips as well as message our support team.
First, please log into the BetterMe web version by following this link: click HERE. Then please log into your account by entering your email address and password on the welcome screen.
You will see the following tabs: Account, My Plan, Workouts, Fasting and Challenges.
- The Profile tab will let you see your personal details, reset your password as well as check legal and privacy details in the Account section. Your Account is also where you can log out, the button is at the bottom. In the Profile tab you can change the height, starting and target weight. You can also change the workout program, meal plan and units there. The Subscriptions section will show the details of your plan.
- My Plan tab shows your workout program for today. You can also view your meal plan here. When clicking on a meal, you can see the list of ingredients, and nutrition information, as well as easy step-by-step instructions.
- The Workouts tab offers you a variety of exercises. Hover over the one you are interested in trying and check a short description, estimated duration and burned calories. Clicking on a workout will open a video you can follow.
- The next tab – Fasting – includes facts about Intermittent Fasting and its types. Feel free to check out all the useful information about fasting to make an informed decision.
- Scroll the Challenges section to find the activity you would like to join. Each one has the Join Now button that will take you to the page with more information, instructions as well as our users' reviews.
- In Courses, you will see various courses to help focus on specific areas in life you want to improve. Topics include healthy eating, relationship, physical strength, fashion, makeup and more. Make sure to check them out.
We are currently working on improving these tools and adding new ones to our web version. In the meantime, please check our mobile app for more features. If you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team – use the black Help button at the bottom right.
These are just the basics–feel free to play around with the app and its tools and let us know if you need any other information about them. We are always happy to help.
Thank you for choosing our app, we are confident that together we will achieve great results.