The following instructions are for iOS devices.
You can mirror what is on your Apple device screen to a TV. This is a great way to make your BetterMe workout even more convenient and fun. Here's how you can do it:
- Open the BetterMe app.
- Select the workout you want to do and tap the red Start Workout button.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- on iPhone X or later or iPad with iPad OS 13 or later: swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen
- on iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
To stop mirroring your device:
- Open Control Center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Tap Stop Mirroring.
Alternatively, press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.
You can also use the instructions HERE.