Global pandemic cannot stop us from feeling and looking our best!
Now you can get fit and feel great together with your loved ones. We are happy to launch FaceTime + BetterMe group workouts. With SharePlay, you can connect and share screen with anyone, anywhere and enjoy the BetterMe app exercises together.
When you click the Workouts tab after the update, you will see the introduction screen with the red Continue button. After clicking on it, you will go through a short onboarding:
Step 1: Start Group FaceTime call;
Step 2: Select a workout to do together;
Step 3: Share workout with your group;
Step 4: Connect and start the workout.
After the onboarding, you can select any workout in the Workouts tab and you will see a SharePlay icon at the top right corner of the app screen. When you tap it, the onboarding information will be available again.
In order to set up SharePlay, please follow the steps below:
- Open FaceTime on your iPhone;
- Select the contact you want to train with from the list;
- Tap the green Join button at the top right corner;
- Wait for your friend to join and share your screen by tapping the last button to the right in the menu on top of the screen;
- Open the BetterMe app;
- Choose a workout to train together;
- On the workout page, tap the SharePlay button at the top right-hand corner;
- Click the green button you will see to share a workout;
- Select Replace existing option on the pop-up screen;
- Tap the red Start Group Workout button;
- Enjoy the workout with your group.
The feature is available to 15.1 iOS users.
We recommend using the latest iPhone models for SharePlay to work properly.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.