The daily calorie goal has been calculated by our algorithm according to your quiz answers (starting and target weight, height, habits, daily routine, etc.). If you still would like to change the calorie goal, please select your platform and follow the suggestions below:
You can adjust the portion size while cooking if you prefer following the meal plan from the app.
Besides, you can log your own meals in the application to track the number of calories:
- select the Plan tab in the horizontal menu at the bottom;
- tap Add Food;
- choose a mealtime;
- find your meal and tap Add to proceed with logging the meals you've taken.
To change your calorie goal:
- open the BetterMe app;
- navigate to the Plan tab;
- select the Log Calories tab and click the ‘i’ icon in the top right corner;
- there you will see the Calorie Settings tab where you can adjust the calories.
To apply the change to your meal plan, please do the following:
- go to More tab → Meals;
- tap the ‘i’ icon in the top right and then Change Meal Plan;
- select the same plan or choose another one from the list;
- confirm the selection by clicking Get My Plan.