In order to connect your Garmin Watch to the BetterMe app, please select your platform and follow the instructions:
Please mind that Step Tracker is using data from the Google Fit app. Garmin doesn’t share step data with Google Fit. Therefore, in order to do this, we recommend using a third-party app FitnessSyncer. This way you can sync Garmin Connect data with Google Fit.
Here's how you do it:
- Download the Garmin Connect and FitnessSyncer apps on your phone.
- Open the Garmin Connect app and create a new account.
- Open the FitnessSyncer app and create an account in it.
- There, click Source and add the Garmin Connect account you just created.
- In the Fitness app, go to Destinations and add your Google Fit account.
- Tap the checkmark at the top and log into your Google account.
- Refresh your application to sync data.
Please mind that Step Tracker is using the information from the Health app which is one of the standard tools of your iPhone. Garmin Watch is using the Garmin Connect app to send fitness data to your device. Please tap here to download it.
Then follow the instructions below:
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap Sharing at the bottom of the screen to look for supported platforms.
- Choose Apps.
- Select Garmin Connect.
- Toggle to enable or disable the desired data to be shared with Apple Health.