Please send us the information about your mobile device brand and model at email@example.com and one of our support team representatives will do their best to assist you.
You can mirror what is on your Apple device screen to a TV. This is a great way to make your BetterMe workout even more convenient and fun. Here's how you can do it:
- open the BetterMe app;
- select the workout you want to do and tap the red Start Workout button;
- make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV;
- open Control Center:
- on iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen;
- on iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- tap Screen Mirroring ;
- select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list;
- if an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
To stop mirroring your device:
- open Control Center;
- tap Screen Mirroring;
- tap Stop Mirroring.
Alternatively, press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.
You can also use the instructions HERE.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.