Currently, this feature is available for iOS users.
In order to add steps for the previous day, please do the following:
- Open the BetterMe app and select the Plan tab at the bottom line menu.
- Select Reach Step Goal.
- Make sure you allowed access to the Health app (if not, tap Activate).
- Tap on the Calendar icon at the top right corner.
- Choose the date to log the steps.
- Hit No Stats? button and then Activate, if needed.
- Tap Steps → Add data in the top right corner.
- Enter all the necessary details and tap Add to save.
If you have a slightly different app interface, find the Reach Step Goal section in the More tab of your BetterMe app. The interface depends on the purchased program and its primary focus.
We are constantly working to implement new features on other platforms as well; please stay tuned for updates.