Currently, this feature is available for iOS users.
With widgets, you can get timely information from your favorite apps and keep it at your fingertips. You can use widgets on your Home Screen and Lock Screen or from Today View by swiping right from the Home Screen or Lock Screen.
These are the available BetterMe widgets: Today's Activity (your recommended workout), Step Tracker, Calorie Tracker, Water Tracker, and Fasting.
To add widgets to your Home Screen:
- from the Home Screen, touch and hold an empty area until the apps start jiggling;
- tap the Add button in the upper-left corner;
- scroll down to find BetterMe in the list and tap it;
- choose the one you want to add and tap the red Add widget button at the bottom of the screen;
- tap Done in the upper-right corner.
To add widgets to your Lock Screen with iOS 16:
- touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap it;
- tap the box above or below the time to see the available widgets;
- tap or drag the ones you want to add;
- hit Done.
If there’s not enough room for a new widget, tap the Remove button to delete a widget and make room for another one you prefer to add.
To add widgets to Today View:
- touch and hold an empty area in Today View until the apps start jiggling;
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner;
- scroll down to select the BetterMe widget, then choose the preferred size;
- tap Add widget at the bottom;
- hit Done in the upper-right corner.
To remove widgets:
- touch and hold the widget that you want to remove;
- tap the red Remove widget option;
- hit Remove on a pop-up to confirm.
We are constantly working to implement new features on other platforms as well, please stay tuned for updates.